Friday, November 30, 2007

What's for dessert

I love to eat. That's clear to anyone who knows me.

But dessert is one of my favorite meals of the day. And I'm pumped that I found a blog dedicated to deserts with a local hook!

Fussy Eater is a great blog to read on a full stomach because if you haven't eaten in a while, those hunger pains will only get worse.

The blog, unfortunately, isn't updated too frequently, and when there is a new post, it tends to be more about baked goods in general. However reading back a bit further reveals some tempting tips about local bake shops right in the area.

The pictures that go with the posts make the blog that more appetizing.

Now for dessert.

1 comment:

Karen Zgoda said...

Hi Michael, Thank you for the kind words about my blog, Fussy Eater. Hope you stop by again soon! :)