Thursday, November 29, 2007

Underage blogging

Thankfully, I'm over 21 and don't have to worry about not being able to get into an event or some 21+ club/bar, etc.

But one college student has had enough of the local under-21 scene (or lack of it) and has started a blog dedicated to events for all ages.

The blog only started this month, but after reading the couple of posts makes me wish this blog was around a couple of years ago when I wasn't 21 yet.

There's a lot of "underground" events the author blogs about, but he makes them sound appealing and sometimes includes mapquest directions to get to the location. Another useful feature is the calendar of events.

I wouldn't be surprised if the blog skyrockets in popularity soon.

Quick side note: For those that don't understand or forget how lackluster the under-21 scene is in Boston, here's a refresher.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out! It's nice to know I'm not talking to myself.